RSR is a public safety & enterprise security recruitment specialist. We assist public safety employers to find the right talent. We assist all employers when they want to source public safety and enterprise security skills and experience.
RSR Public Safety are currently recruiting for a Due Diligence Supervisor.
To supervise the due diligence staff and operational processes at FACT. Ensure the ethical delivery of optimum results. Introduce, oversee and improve processes and techniques to produce the highest quality due diligence results in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. Provide technical and operational support to new business opportunities. Enhance and maintain effective relationships with clients and partners.
Location: Twickenham (Office based)
Main duties and responsibilities
- Supervise the work of researchers, analysts, and quality assurance staff to ensure each stage of the process is met
- General contact with client countries and in-country providers
- Ensure client requirements are met, files are appropriately processed, and relevant enquiries are made
- Quality control final reports and address issues arising
- Send final due diligence reports to client
- Oversight of due diligence process, ensuring deadlines are met
- Timely response to all queries
- Provide advice and guidance, developing research, quality assurance and written skills
- Identify training needs and requirements
- Refine processes and procedures, establishing efficiency gains and cost effectiveness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including tact and diplomacy
- Able to use own initiative whilst also recognising the need to be collaborative
- Has integrity, shows impartiality and demonstrates good judgment
- Has energy, drive and resilience
- Ability to develop and manage relationships with key partners
- Able to represent organisation at various and varied meetings and conferences
- Previous experience in investigations, intelligence analysis, OSINT methods, and other physical and online tools and techniques essential
- Mid-level leadership and management experience advantageous
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Scheme (CSPS)
- Health Care Cover
- Contribution to gym or fitness centre membership per month
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Years of Service benefits:
- At 5 years voucher of choice
- At 10 and 20 years additional paid annual leave
- Additional day of leave for your child starting school
- Additional day of leave when getting married
- Access to an employee benefits portal with discounts from the weekly shop to days out and a on demand GP
- Wellness session once a week
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Public Safety is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) – a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.