1. The jobs section of this website (hereafter 'the site') is served by NSI(Employment) Ltd (hereafter NSI Ltd) who own and operate the job serving system. It is made available to users on the following terms and conditions. By using the site and the services available on it you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
2. These Terms and Conditions apply to individual users, employment agencies, employment consultants as well individual persons or companies placing job vacancies or other advertisements, or otherwise making use of the Site's facilities.
3. The information and services available on the site are provided for the sole purpose of assisting individuals in finding employment and to assist employers in recruiting staff. You may use, print and download information from the site for these purposes only and for no other personal or commercial purpose. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the site.
4. All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the Site and the material available on the Site belong to NSI Ltd or its commercial partners. Use of the Site does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials.
5. Users may not use the Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
6. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such a user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing", (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. NSI Ltd will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and co-operate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
7. Users agree not to post on the Site (a) any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate CV (living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf) or (b) any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (no significant salary), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
8. In addition, users agree not to (a) delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity (b) use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site or (c) take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site's infrastructure.
9. NSI Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for the contents of CVs or advertisements and expect candidates and prospective employers to carry out such verification procedures as are customary and prudent in the circumstances.
10. NSI Ltd accepts no responsibility for the consequences of interruptions or delays, however caused.
11. NSI Ltd may alter the design and specification of the Site at any time.
12. For limitations of liability, see our Disclaimer
13. Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless NSI Ltd, is officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Site or your breach of the terms of these Terms and Conditions. NSI Ltd shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
14. It is the responsibility of employment agencies or an employment businesses (as defined by the Employment Agencies Act 1973 ('the Act') to ensure that advertisements you place on the Site comply with your obligations under the Act and the various regulations made under the Act together with applicable guidelines. These regulations are currently contained in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 1976 and 2001. You agree to comply with the Act and these regulations as they affect the conduct of your business and the advertisements you place on the Site
15. Employers and employment agencies agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals who may respond to advertisements posted and not do anything which may bring the Site or NSI Ltd into disrepute. You will indemnify NSI Ltd from and against any claim brought by an individual against NSI Ltd arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these Terms and Conditions.
16. Where payment is due for any services rendered by NSI Ltd or for advertisements placed on the Site, payments are due within 30 days of our invoice unless otherwise agreed by us in writing.
17. VAT is payable on all amounts invoiced, at the applicable rate.
18. We may charge interest at 2% above the base rate of National Westminster Bank from time to time on all overdue payments.
19. These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with English law and all disputes shall be decided by the English courts.