Euro Police Congress
Tue, 19 February, 2013 - Wed, 20 February, 2013
About the Conference
The "European Police Congress" is an international information platform for police and decision makers from security authorities and industries. Its Intention is to strengthen the dialogue between the authorities and enable the participants to establish new contacts to colleagues from all over the world.
Every year critical discussions on up-to-date issues are held and the latest developments in technologies for the professional use in the security sector are presented by the exhibitors.
The European Police Congress is the leading conference for internal security in the European Union. Annually the conference is a meeting place for up to 1.600 experts representing at least 50 countries. Experts and representatives of polices, border polices, secret services as well as governments, parliaments and industries participate in the conference.
The European Police Congress is organized by the "Behörden Spiegel", Germany´s leading newspaper for public authorities, and by the support of international, national and European authorities. In 2011 the conference programme was supported by the Federal Criminal Police Office (Bundeskriminalamt), the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution (Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz) and the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO).
The European Police Congress in brief
- International platform for the leadership level of the European police
- Key Notes of Ministers of Justice and Interior
- Meeting place for political and police decision makers
- Participation of Ministers of the Interior, Ministers of Justice, European delegates, Undersecretaries of State, leaders of agencies, police and border control authorities and executive committees from companies from more than 50 nations
- Up to sixteen specialized Panel discussion rounds
- Accompanying exhibition of the prominent manufacturers of system solutions
- High media resonance by reports in printed media, broadcasting and television
- Participation free of charge for civil authorities, police forces, military, embassies and press
The European Police Congress is an annual conference that takes place in Berlin at the beginning of each year. Access exclusively for authorities and industries.