Police Technology Forum
Thu, 14 March, 2013 - Fri, 15 March, 2013
Technology is used by police on the roads, on the streets and at the station. How does the police force benefit from advancing technology used to commit and prevent crime?
To address this evolving policing environment, Informa have convened the upcoming Police Technology Forum on 14th & 15th March, at the Hilton on the Park in Melbourne. The event will bring together Federal and State Police, as well as Law Enforcement and National Security Agencies.
The speaker faculty includes:
* James Kliemt, Senior Digital Media Officer, Media and Public Affairs Branch, Queensland Police Service
* Hector Martinez, Business Development Lead for Defence, Safety, and Security, EMC
* Associate Professor Katina Michael, School of Information Systems and Technology, Faculty of Informatics, University of Wollongong
* Ian Bell, Head of ICT, Cambridgeshire Constabulary
* Deputy Commissioner Michael Phelan APM, Close Operations Support, Australian Federal Police
* Senior Sergeant Cameron Tullberg, Victoria Police
* Jane Dixon SC, President, Liberty Victoria
* Nick O'Brien, Head of School, Australian Graduate School of Policing and Security, Charles Sturt University
* Senior Sergeant Greg Davies, Secretary, The Police Association Victoria
* Peggy MacTavish , Executive Director, Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems
* Des Bahr, Chairman and President, National Safety Agency
See full details and download the conference brochure here
As technology paves the way for the world to connect and business to be redefined, police forces are being offered the chance to utilise new technology, for use within all domains of policing, to ensure results are efficient, secure and reliable.
Registrations for the event can be made online via the secure network or by contacting Informa Australia on: Tel: + 61 2 9080 4307 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the website for more information: www.informa.com.au/policetechnology