The device makes it easier to record the speed of motorcycles and boasts a memory prevents the unwanted erasure of recordings. The ProLaser 4 speed measuring device has been granted Home Office type approval for police enforcement within the UK. It has already been rolled out across police forces
The attraction of Europe to criminal groups involved in human trafficking has drawn Europol to the forefront of efforts to tackle the problem at a cross border level. Gary Mason reports. In response to the increased difficulty in forging visa documentation, organised criminal groups (OCGs) h
In This Issue October/November 2014
- Press For Help - Biometric information on fingerprints and DNA is being shared between some European countries to crack down on cross-border crime. Gary Mason looks at the challenges facing the initiative
- Tough Tablets - As mobile data becomes the norm, the demands on hardware and software platforms are becoming greater, writes Gary Mason
- Chasing Data - Paul Slater explains how you can apply technology in the right places to assist human investigators in solvingcomplex crimes
- Viewpoint - Organisations need to establish proceedures for preserving evidence if their computers become compromised, says Dr Mike Westmacott
- Power Over The People - The attraction of Europe to criminal groups involved in human trafficking has drawn Europol to the forefront of efforts to tackle the problem at a cross border level. Gary Mason reports
With delivery worldwide and this introductory offer there's never been a better time to subscribe!
Subscribe Now »
What is Police Product Insight?Press/Editorial
Police Product Insight is an independent bi-monthly international magazine covering technology, equipment and services for police and national security organisations.
Police Product Insight is an essential read for anyone with an interest in new developments from around the world.
Subject areas include information and communications technology, surveillance and detection, forensics, weapons, protection, vehicles, CBRN, EOD and support services.
Each issue contains news, analysis and expert opinion, providing a platform for police and national security organisations and the industry to share knowledge on new solutions from around the world.
The editor welcomes expert submissions from police and national security agencies, government and industry.
Why Advertise With Us?Advertising Information
Police Product Insight provides a unique opportunity for industry to promote new solutions to global decision makers.
In the current economic environment, police and security agencies are seeking innovative and effective solutions from industry that aid improved performance on tighter budgets.
For many industry suppliers, shrinking domestic markets mean that international exposure for their products is critical.
Police Product Insight provides valuable channel to promote products and services in both developed and fast developing international markets.
The magazine is published in both print and digital editions providing maximum exposure for advertisements alongside relevant editorial to a high value readership.